- Workers Compensation
- Decisional Capacity
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- ADHD / Learning Disability
- Personality / Mood
- Cognitive / Intelligence Testing
- Social Security Disability (referred through SSA only)
- A comprehensive 1.5-2 hour clinical interview (done in-office or remote via Zoom)
- Standardized test administration in which the number and scope of the tests depend upon the particular needs of the client and the referral question
- Accurate scoring of all tests administered
- Interpretation and integration of the results
- A final written report including a review of history, test findings, diagnoses, and recommendations
- A one hour feedback session
Please be prepared to provide or allow C4VL to obtain:
- School reports and/or records
- Your medical and/or mental health records
- Any prior testing reports or assessment information
- A thorough family history of mental, physical, emotional, and psychological health
- A thorough self-history of mental, physical, emotional, and psychological health
- Releases of information to be able to speak to collateral contacts
The fee for an assessment varies depending on the nature and scope of the evaluation. The minimum fee is based on the minimum number of tests used in a standard battery and the number of hours it would normally take to complete all of the tasks necessary for a thorough evaluation. This is based on an hourly fee of $200/hr for Dr. Griffiths and $80/hr for portions of the evaluation that are conducted by the doctoral interns under her supervision.
Depending on your needs or what initial testing reveals, the number and types of tests may differ for you in comparison to another client. If more testing is necessary to make a concrete diagnosis, you and Dr. Griffiths will discuss this and any additional, associated costs before additional testing takes place. Together you both will make a decision about further testing.
Psychological testing is not always covered by insurance and preauthorization for insurance is often required when they do. If a client must pay out-of-pocket for services, C4VL offers a competitive fee structure and tailors the testing to the client’s needs and budget.
Note that if an insurance does not cover services, the client will then be responsible to pay any balance owed. When paying privately, payment is due in full by the time the testing has been completed (half up front, half due before the report is finalized). Credit cards are kept on file to ensure payment for services.