Seeking licensed mental health professionals (LPC, LCSW, or LMFT) to work as an independent contract provider. You MUST already be licensed to apply. It is preferred for contractors to have their own LLC if possible. You would take on several new clients who would like to use their insurance benefits for treatment. This means you would be credentialed and contracted with several insurance panels under our group and would receive insurance-based clients through Center for Valued Living. Our contractors generally do not take insurance through their own practice, although they sometimes take it through other organizations for whom they work or worked previously.
At present, we are specifically seeking providers in various locations around the Denver metro area who have their own office space so we can offer comprehensive mental health services to a larger public.
Doctorate or Master's degree in a mental health field from an accredited school of psychology or social work, or related field in which you were able to obtain a practice license.
- Current and valid license to practice therapy in the state of Colorado required. (LPC, LCSW, or LMFT).
- 2+ years of therapy practice either independently or under the supervision of a licensed professional.
- Training in and understanding of multicultural issues, especially GLBTIQ-affirmative practices.
- The ability to clearly describe treatment philosophy (theoretical orientation), counseling style (often-used therapy/intervention techniques), and specialty areas (i.e. different populations or diagnoses and modalities).
- A flexible schedule to accommodate a variety of client needs.
- Must hold your own professional malpractice/liability insurance at the minimum of 1M/3M each occurrence/aggregate, with C4VL as an additional insured
- Skilled with clients who experience severe anxiety, panic, and depression.
- Experience in therapeutic interventions with substance abuse and/or conducting child/adolescent, family, and couples therapy is a plus.
- EMDR-certified, bilingual,
- A lot of our communication, systems of service and training is computer/internet based. Must have some tech savvy.
- Must have or obtain an individual NPI, which can be obtained through https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov.
- Must register with CAQH to expedite the credentialing process. Fill out the application at: https://upd.caqh.org/oas/
Compensation is competitive. As this is a 1099 contract position, you would need to pay your own federal and state taxes. Health insurance may be available to full-time (20+ client hrs/wk) contractors in which we would pay a portion of the premium
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Therapist as Independent Contractor" in the title so we know it is not spam.
Call Dr. Lisa Griffiths for more info at (720)-507-1755
Please fill out the information below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.