Seeking licensed mental health professionals (LPC, LCSW, or LMFT) to work as an independent contract provider.
You would take on several new clients who would like to use their insurance benefits for treatment. This means you would be credentialed and contracted with several insurance
panels under our group and would receive insurance-based client referrals. At present, we are specifically seeking additional providers in various locations around the Denver metro
area who have their own office space so we can offer comprehensive mental health services to a larger public. Providers in this position can have their own clientele who do private
pay work but also want to work as a contract provider for us to expand their clientele by including insurance work. These providers may currently be paneled with
the insurance companies we accept but would bill for anyone referred using our Tax ID.***
- Doctorate or Master's degree in a mental health field from an accredited school of psychology or social work, or related field in which you were able to obtain a practice license).
- Current and valid license to practice therapy in the state of Colorado required. (LPC, LCSW, or LMFT). 3+ yrs licensed will receive special consideration.
- 3+ years of therapy practice either independently or under the supervision of a licensed professional.
- Training in and understanding of multicultural issues, especially GLBTIQ-affirmative practices.
- The ability to clearly describe treatment philosophy (theoretical orientation), counseling style (often-used therapy/intervention techniques), and specialty areas (i.e. different populations or diagnoses etc.).
- A flexible schedule to accommodate a variety of client needs.
- Must hold your own professional malpractice/liability insurance at the minimum of 1M/3M each occurrence/aggregate, with us as an additional insured
- Must have an individual NPI, which can be obtained through https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov.
- Must be registered with CAQH to expedite the credentialing process. Fill out the application at: https://upd.caqh.org/oas/.
- Licensed for 3+ years.
- Skilled with clients who experience severe anxiety, panic, and depression.
- Experience in therapeutic interventions with substance abuse and/or conducting child/adolescent, family, and couples therapy is a plus.
Compensation: Will be competitive and depends on licensure level. As this is a contract position, additional benefits are not offered at this time. Please send your CV to apply and include "Therapist as Independent Contractor" in the title so we know it is not spam.
Call for more info at (720) 347-8559