Individual, Family, or Employer-Sponsored Health Plans
Commonly accepted Commercial Insurances:
A current list of their commercial insurances and their subsidiaries:
- United Behavioral Health (also called United, United Healthcare, UBH, UHC, Optum) - includes UMR, GEHA, All Savers, Golden Rule, Oxford
- Evernorth (formerly known as Cigna)
- Aetna (includes Meritain Health)
- Anthem BCBS (also called Blue Cross Blue Shield) - includes the Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- Cofinity - includes Denver Health Medical Plan and Elevate
- Beacon Health Options/HMO
- Kaiser Permanente - see Kaiser page
- EAPs - see EAP page
- Private/commercial Medicare - see Medicare page
Our providers take a variety of insurances. Many will be contracted to take most, if not all, major private/commercial insurance plans. However, since it takes time to get providers contracted, care should be taken when scheduling an appointment so clients can be assured the provider they choose takes their specific plan.
The best way to find out if a provider takes your plan is to call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card and give them the name of the provider you would like to see. You may also search the insurance website but information is not always accurate or up to date so it is best to call them.
Using these methods, as well as confirming with the provider themselves or our Office Manager, would be most helpful. Also, always confirm the service address with the provider, our Office Manager, or on this website, as address updates are not always accurate or updated in a timely fashion with the insurance company.
Please note it is the client's responsibility to make sure the provider they choose is in-network and that they know their benefits and their financial obligations before setting the first appointment.
None of our providers are signed up to take Victim's Compensation benefit plans as of yet through C4VL. However, you may contact any of them directly to see if they would like to take it independently.