Cash and personal checks are acceptable forms of payment. Please make checks payable to Center for Valued Living, PLLC. Receipts are gladly provided upon request. Credit card payments (Visa, Master Card, and Discover) are also accepted at no additional charge to you. This can be done at the beginning of each session or periodically during the month after services have been rendered. If you choose to pay by credit card, please fill out the Credit Card Agreement Form to have CVL automatically bill your credit card after services for the month have been rendered. It is suggested that you fill this out in person or return by "snail mail" rather than email it for your own protection as emailing is not always a safe form of communication.
Sliding Scale Option:
If you do not have insurance or are struggling financially, a sliding scale arrangement may be possible. This can be discussed during your phone consultation session. This option is only available for a select few clients who demonstrate financial hardship and is for a short duration, usually about 8-10 consecutive weeks. After that time period, a continuation of the sliding scale benefit is not guaranteed. Please also note that when utilizing any fee discounts, these fees are not eligible for insurance reimbursement, as per the law. To request a sliding scale fee, please refer to and fill out the Sliding Scale Fee Application. All fees are due at the time of service, including use of the Sliding Scale option.
Credit Card Terms and Conditions:
- You acknowledge that fees charged for professional services in conjunction with CVL may be changed at any time and notice will be provided online and that CVL reserves the right, at anytime and without notice, to amend the Terms & Conditions herein.A notice will be provided online at the time the credit card is charged
- You authorize CVL to run a credit history check prior to accepting credit card payments.
- You represent that the credit card information listed on your form is valid.
- You accept full financial responsibility and guarantee payment on all charges. Your credit card will be charged according to the agreement in the card, as authorized by you. You hereby acknowledge that if a debit card or Visa/MasterCard check card is given that funds may be withdrawn from your checking account. CVL is not responsible for any charges which may be incurred by you if such withdrawal results in insufficient funds in your checking account or any fees resulting from charges incurred on your credit card.
- If your credit card is declined, you must provide CVL with another credit card unless you pay with cash or check for services provided.
- You agree to pay C4VL all costs associated with collecting any amounts due and owing for services incurred by you.
Note: We contract with a third party for billing and account management services. They are HIPAA compliant and will happily help with verifying insurance benefits for current clients. Please direct questions about any bills you receive to our Billing and Account Managers, Katie Lyons or Julie Radcliffe at:
Flatirons Practice Management
6595 Odell Pl, Boulder, CO 80301
Phone: (303) 546-9158
Fax: (303) 546-9158
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you need to fill out a credit card form, please find that on our forms page, print, fill out, and fax directly to Julie Burke at Flatirons on her secure fax: (866) 715-5418.