Counseling - Aurora, Denver, Boulder, and more...
Center for Valued Living, PLLC
Call for an appointment: 720-347-8559
- Aurora (near I-225 on Parker Rd.) - three clinicians seeing adults, teens, couples (Dr. Lisa Griffiths, Angela Clark, LPC and Laura Hamilton, LCSW -- Laura sees children and adolescents also)
- Downtown Denver near Denver Health - Angela Clark, LPC - older teens, couples and adults
- Park Hill in Denver - Diana Pitaru, LPC - older teens, couples and adults
- Lafayette - Hannah Upham, LPC - children, teens, adults, and couples
- New locations opening in Boulder, Longmont, Lakewood, Nederland, and Englewood. Therapists are being paneled with insurances and will be updated soon. They currently accept private pay and sliding scale.
- Flexible morning, evening and some weekend hours available at our various locations.
- Many insurance plans accepted - see insurance page for details.
- Various payment options.
Providing comprehensive, therapeutic, psychological support. Offering services such as:
- Counseling: Individuals, Couples, Families, Adolescents, Groups
- Distance counseling available via telehealth options
- Workshops and Seminars
- Psychological Assessment
- Consultation Services
For your convenience, we have downloadable PDF client forms available on the website. Please download and fill them out at your leisure before your first appointment.
|"If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
- Henry David Thoreau
Thoreau makes quite a good point, doesn't he? Imagine what your life could be like...
- If you were not so stuck in your thoughts...
- If you stopped living in regret about the past...
- If you let go of your worry about the future...
- If you started living how you want to live right now...