Diane Melendez, LPC
Pronouns - She/her/hers
Location - Aurora
Diane works as a supervisor ensuring that LPC candidates and counseling students offer high quallity counseling services.
(CO Access) Medicaid, (CCHA) Medicaid, (CHP+) Medicaid
Diane works as a supervisor ensuring that LPC candidates and counseling students offer high quallity counseling services. She also offers psychotherapy for adults coping with a work related psychological injury through Worker Compensation insurance. She is bi-cultural (Latina-American) and bilingual (English-Spanish).
- Group Therapy
- Domestic Violence
- Existential Issues
- Life Transitions
- Sexual Abuse
- Motivational Interviewing
Past Work Experience
- Private practice since 2024- working with adults and teens suffering from trauma, anxiety, and/or depression
- Worked in MHP from 2009- 2014 as a therapist for children, adults and families suffering from all sort of conditions
- Worked as an assessment specialist conducting first evaluations and referring clients to the appropriate services.
Education & Licensure
- MA Contemplative Psychotherapy LPC 0011436
- BS Industrial Biotechnology
- Researcher at the Institute of Neurobiology 2002-2006