Brianna Jones, LPC
Location - Boulder / Broomfield / Teletherapy
Currently Accepting New Clients
Not Accepting New Clients at This Time
Accepting Testing Clients Only
I am a passionate transpersonal art therapist. Rooted in trauma-informed theory and contemplative social justice, I apply mindfulness-based methods to the therapeutic relationship. My warm therapeutic presence and collaborative style invite individuals into a working relationship that fosters self-expression, sustainable change, and healing through transformative creative processes.
(RMHP) Medicaid, Aetna, (Beacon) Medicaid, UBH/Optum/United, (CO Access) Medicaid
I'm passionate about working with individuals in their path towards healing since completing my Master-Level training in 2016. I am trained in art therapy, talk therapy, mindfulness-based therapy, and transpersonal therapy ( which focuses on spiritual and extensional aspects of the human condition). My previous clients would describe me as dedicated, compassionate, authentic, and humorous (when appropriate). As a therapist, I believe it is my duty to create a space in which an individual feels comfortable, safe, seen, and heard. I collaborate with clients to provide a modality of therapy that feels most effective for them as an individual. Additionally, I believe that a solid connection between client and therapist is imperative to the healing process. I specialize in working with individuals who experience trauma, anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, self-harm, crisis, high conflict separations, domestic violence, difficult life transitions (such as COVID-19), and working with young adults between 9-17 years old. I intentionally, consciously and skillfully use these energies of healing.
- Teens 13+
- Adolescent 10-12
- Seniors 65+
- Young Children
- Crisis Management
- Divorce/ High Conflict Family
- Life Transitions
- Anger Management
- Caregiver Support
- Child Behavior Problems
- Court Ordered Therapy
- Existential Issues
- Parent/Child Reunification
- Personality Disorder
- Sexual Issues
- Play Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychodynamic
- Brief/Solution Focused Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
Past Work Experience
- Therapist at the Crisis Center providing art, crisis, and talk therapy with kids as young as 4 individuals who are 65 who are struggling with domestic violence.
- Therapist at Gateway Domestic Violence Services providing art, crisis, group, and talk therapy with adults experiencing domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Contracted social justice training at the Blue Bench, educating their new staff and volunteers on social justice dynamics that are a part of an individual's experience when seeking services due to sexual assault.
- Therapist at Wellminded Counseling providing talk and art therapy to adults, adolescents, and children.
Education & Licensure
- Master of the Arts: Transpersonal Counseling: Art Therapy
- Brianna is a Licensed Professional Counselor.