About Our Counseling Services
At the Center for Valued Living, PLLC, we provide comprehensive, therapeutic, and psychological services for individuals, couples, families and groups.
It is our mission to:
- Explore our client's most important life values - the most vital way in which the client would choose to live - and then facilitate change through the client's commitment to action in service of those values.
- Creatively collaborate with our clients by establishing a safe, nurturing, supportive, and therapeutic environment.
- Serve a diverse community by recognizing each person's unique experience of the world.
- Promote mental, physical, psychological and spiritual health.
- Assist clients in their journey towards self-discovery, personal growth, self-acceptance, acceptance of others, and the ability to recognize and make valued choices.
- Facilitate the development of a multitude of skills, enabling our clients to establish more meaningful personal connections with themselves and others.
- Be advocates for our clients and contribute to the greater good of society through ethical psychological practice.
- Practice therapy with compassion, humor, patience, openness and a continued commitment to knowledge.
- Be available for distance counseling via telephone for CO residents who cannot easily access services.