Erin Dittelberger, LPC
Erin is a Licensed Professional Counselor in Colorado and provides therapy to adults, children, teens and their parents in short and long term therapy. Her training in mindfulness, non-directive play therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, and yoga informs her work with clients. A mixture of acceptance for emotions and patterns occurring in the present moment, and a gentle challenge of the repetitions within clients and families informs her sessions with clients. The ability for clients to feel safe and heard in the therapy room, and trusting the "basic goodness" inherent in each person is a foundation for her practice.
- Play therapy/sand tray therapy
- Anxiety/Stress Reduction
- Domestic Violence
- Parent Coaching
- Past Work Experience:
- School based therapist serving children 5-18
- Therapist at a Domestic Violence Shelter for women and children
- Counselor with runaway and at-risk youth at a residential treatment center
- Outpatient counselor at a pediatric clinic
- Education and Licensure:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC#6147) in Colorado since 2011
- Master of Arts in Transpersonal Counseling from Naropa University in 2007
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Writing in 2002 from Ball State University
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200) from Yoga Alliance
- Teaching Certification in Kids Mindfulness and Yoga
Please see the Insurance Page for all the insurances Erin accepts.
If you would like to set up an initial appointment with Erin in her Longmont office, please call 720-347-8559 or email info@CenterForValuedLiving.com and indicate that you would like to work with Erin specifically. If you are already a current client of Erin's, she can be reached directly at 720-273-7127.