Counseling - Aurora, Denver, Lafayette
Center for Valued Living, PLLC
Call for an appointment: 720-347-8559
- Aurora location (near I-225 on Parker Rd.) - three clinicians seeing adults, teens, children, couples (Please note Dr. Griffiths is on maternity leave through mid-August. However, Angela and Laura are both accepting new clients.)
- Northeast Denver location in the Park Hill area of Denver near I-70 and Colorado Blvd. - Diana Pitaru, LPC - teens, couples and adults
- Central Denver location in Denver off Broadway and 5th - Angela Clark, LPC - older teens, couples and adults
- Lafayette location - Hannah Upham, LPC - child specialist as well as adults -
on maternity leave until September
- Flexible morning, evening and some weekend hours available at our various locations.
- Many insurance plans accepted - see insurance page for details.
- Various payment options.
Providing comprehensive, therapeutic, psychological support. Offering services such as:
- Counseling: Individuals, Couples, Families, Adolescents, Groups
- Distance counseling available via telehealth options
- Workshops and Seminars
- Psychological Assessment
- Consultation Services
For your convenience, we have downloadable PDF client forms available on the website.
Please download and fill them out at your leisure before your first appointment.
"If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
- Henry David Thoreau
Thoreau makes quite a good point, doesn't he? Imagine what your life could be like...
- If you were not so stuck in your thoughts...
- If you stopped living in regret about the past...
- If you let go of your worry about the future...
- If you started living how you want to live right now...